In Auckland and Connected
My sons and I finally arrived in Auckland on July 1, 2006 via Bangkok. We had a really nice flight. On the airport to meet us was Romy, who I missed dearly and friends. It was a cold morning we we touched down, but the boys did not mind.
We went straight to the flat Romy rented a few days before we arrived. We just laid our things and went out for a drive around the area.
We went straight to the flat Romy rented a few days before we arrived. We just laid our things and went out for a drive around the area.
The first things that I did was arrange all things in the flat. The boxes we shipped came in Thursday, thanks to Jinkee, for accomodating the boxes at their place in North Shore. Romy and friends got them the night before and laid them all out in the living area.
After a few days in Auckland, I think I am getting the hang of it, all transactions can be made by phone. So we had our phone and broadband connection, banking, ird and others worked on over the phone. Madali lang lahat.Yung mga alterations to be made ganun din or sa internet. Madali lang umikot if you know the bus routes. Good thing about the area we are in, malapit sa lahat, grocery, bus stops, schools and other amenities you may need.
Trabaho na lang kailangan ko, siguro pag nakapasok ng mga bagets para libre na ako.
PS. Naka attend na rin ako ng aking Auckland Pinoy meet last July 10 at Western Springs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home