Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Siblings

I got an email from my sister. Usual hi and hello and keeping me update on what's happening in the homefront. Syempre na miss ko na naman ang aking bansang minamahal at ang mga naiwan.She related some issues that have arisen, and being nostalgic and all I said I was the one who was in the forefront of all before I left. Ngayon sila na.

As I would jokingly tell my siblings that I am the only one who puts this family together, the truth of the matter is kaming lahat. We all contribute something to make us all stick together maski magkakalayo na kami. Never was a time na nagkagalit kami. Sure there were petty quarrels when we were younger, but as time went on, lahat kami nag-mellow and decided that we only have each other.

Maraming nagsasabi nakakainggit samahan namin magkakapatid. Truth of the matter, we did not grow up together. But It did not hinder us from being close to one another. Mas mainam pa nga yata iyon kasi, we try to sense each other out that we become sensitive to what the other needs. Ang saya namin pag magkakasama. Palaging joke time.

Matagal man o sandali lang nagkita parang walang naging space between that. Mahal namin ang isa't isa and nothing will change that. We will stick together like birds of a feather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home