Permanent Na Ako
Last Monday, October 23, maliban sa 51st wedding anniversary ng magulang ko ay labor day dito sa NZ. Walang pasok pero nag overtime ako kasi ay time and a half ang pay plus lieu day, which I will avail of on November 3 in remembrance of my Mom's 73rd birthday.
Anyway, our team leader passed around a holiday paper asking when we are available to work during the holidays, December 23 - January 7. I was hesistant to fill it up since my contract was to expire November 22. I told my TL my predicament. He answered don't worry about it, I'll email HR. Then, he asked further, is a permanent position ok with you? Yes, I answered back.
When I got to work Tuesday, the department manager handed me a letter from HR informing me that I am being offered a permanent position. Wala akong masabi ang bilis ng response nila sa email ng TL ko the night before.
NZ has been good to us and we are very thankful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home